List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Wayland support for JavaFX
From:       Erik De Rijcke <derijcke.erik () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-30 21:23:20

Innitial (currently nont working) code lives at:
https://github.com/Zubnix/wayland-javafx

I do have a few questions:
 - How are you supposed to handle events coming from the display system
itself? For example, I don't see any X events being handled. How/where
should that be done?
 - How does the client rendering loop works? Like in X, in wayland you have
to "flush" queued op requests to the compositor. How/where should that be
done?

Erik