List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Building OpenJFX for Linux ARM
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-12-17 13:39:13

Yes, this should work fine, as long as you are building on a 32-bit OS;
if it is a 64-bit OS then there is a fair bit more setup involved
(mainly you need to install all of the 32-bit libraries). The
instructions for building FX for linux-arm are here:

https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Building+OpenJFX#BuildingOpenJFX-LinuxARM

They should be up to date.

-- Kevin