List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: JavaScript library for JavaFX fans?
From:       Mike Hearn <mike () plan99 ! net>
Date:       2014-12-16 21:21:38

Watch out for Angular. They're rewriting it from scratch and Angular 2 is
totally different to the current Angular. The rate of churn in Javascript
web dev is much, much higher than with Java desktop app dev.

GWT has been around for a while and Google use it a lot internally. It's
not likely to suffer sudden disowning or massive churn.