List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: What Scene Builder needs YESTERDAY!
From:       Felix Bembrick <felix.bembrick () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-25 6:38:57

On 25 November 2014 at 17:24, Tom Eugelink <tbee@tbee.org> wrote:

> the question is, should it be working good in one area or only half in two?

​That's an age-old problem I guess Tom.  Personally I feel that traditional
forms/dialogs based applications have enough support in Scene Builder as it
is with version 2.0 (and I am sure another release can't be far away) to be
able to be done effectively so perhaps more advanced use cases can be given
a bit of love now?​