List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    =?UTF-8?B?TGludXggKGNlbnRvcyksIG9wZW5qZGsgOCwgb3BlbmpmeCBhbmQgbmV0YmVh?= =?UTF-8?B?bnMgOA==?=
From:       Александр Свирид <ooo_saturn7 () mail ! r
Date:       2014-11-22 14:42:19

Hello everybody.
I installed at centos 6.4 openjdk 8, netbeans 8 and build openjfx (via gradle). The \
only thing I can't uderstand is how to make netbeans work with built openjfx sdk. As \
openjdx sdk is in folder /temp while jdk is in /usr/lib/jvm/java-8... I can't \
undertand how to add openjfx to netbeans as everywhere people say that jfx is already \
in jdk. So, what now should I do to make all these work together?
--
PashaTurok