List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    8u40 review request: RT-38923 OOM on animating transparent windows
From:       Jim Graham <james.graham () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-10-30 18:58:40

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~flar/RT-38923/webrev.00/
Jira: https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-38923

The main issues are testing this in various configurations and with whatever tests \
were used that led us to the previous solution of having an unbounded number of \
outstanding pixel buffers in flight in the upload queue.  I mainly tested with the \
test case in the description of the Jira issue on Mac (which doesn't use the \
UploadingPainter) and Win 7 (where I could reproduce the problem)...

		...jim