List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: JavaFX training?
From:       Johan Vos <johan () lodgon ! com>
Date:       2014-10-24 9:16:18

Hi Adam,

As lead author of Pro JavaFX 8, I'm biased of course, but there are a
number of good books available at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/field-keywords=javafx

I know JavaFX, Introduction by example from Carl Dea, et.al, our own Pro
JavaFX 8 (me, Weiqi Gao, James Weaver, Stephen Chin and Dean Iverson),
JavaFX Rich Client Platform on Netbeans (Anderson & Anderson) and Mastering
JavaFX 8 Controls (Hendrik Ebbers) and all of these are excellent books.

As for training, I'm even more biased as my company LodgON recently
announced that we are doing JavaFX trainings:
http://www.lodgon.com/dali/page/JavaFX_Consulting_2 (feel free to contact
me directly if interested)

Some of the best online resources I know:

http://fxexperience.com/
https://www.java.net/community/javafx

- Johan