List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: ACTION NEEDED: subscribe to new openjfx-changes mailing list to receive hg commit notifications
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-09-22 16:47:02

The new mailing list is now ready to go, and I expect that future commit
messages will go to the new list.

I just sent an initial test message to the new openjfx-changes mailing
list. If you are on that list, you should receive it within the next few
minutes (probably before you see this message).

There is no need to reply to that message or to this one, unless you
didn't receive the message, but think you should have. If you didn't
receive the message, first double-check that you did in fact subscribe
to the new alias. If you are still having problems, contact me off list.

-- Kevin