List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: [8u40] post-commit review: RT-38457: Creating a ContextMenu on the JavaFX-Launcher thread causes
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-08-29 22:59:31

Take 2. I had to revert the original fix because it exposed a bug in
StubToolkit causing several test failures. Rather than fixing the
(rather fragile) StubToolkit, I just moved the fix for RT-38457 to
QuantumToolkit.

JIRA:  https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-38457
Changeset:  http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/8u-dev/rt/rev/e04700b71f72

-- Kevin