List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Extending a Region to create a JUNG Layout
From:       Jeffrey Guenther <guenther.jeffrey () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-31 0:11:21

Danno, thanks! It works super well and has so little code!

If I use the class in my JUNG work, I need a BSD license. The rest of that codebase \
is BSD already. I’ll contact you off list if I go that direction. Right now, I’m \
trying to get my head wrapped around what it would take to modernize JUNG.