List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Result: New OpenJFX Committer: Mo Chicharro
From:       David Hill <David.Hill () Oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-05-29 19:22:42

Voting for Mo Chicharro to OpenJFX Committer [1] is now closed.

Yes: 8
Veto: 0
Abstain: 0

According to the Bylaws definition of Lazy Consensus, this is sufficient to approve \
the nomination.

Dave

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/openjfx-dev/2014-May/013882.html

--
David Hill <David.Hill@Oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by \
                accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We \
                cause accidents."
-- Nathaniel Borenstein (1957 - )