List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Javafx deploy ant task question...
From:       Danno Ferrin <danno.ferrin () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-04-30 23:51:31

After reading the code I am surprised by the answer I am going to give.

You can’t.  Not with the current code.

The arguments passed into the java main class are the arguments passed into the \
executable launching it.  So if you launch the win app via command line with \
arguments you get the arguments, but of you launch via start screen/start menu you \
get no arguments.

This is worthy of a JIRA for 8u40 (I think 8u20 is too far down the pike for feature \
adds).  Also, propose what we should do when we both have a bundler specified command \
line and the user passes one in via the command line.  I’m thinking we ignore the \
bundled one and use the command line ones.  I think this is better than any \
prepend/append solution.

As a workaround, you can use system properties either via jvmArgument or \
jvmUserArgument.  For user arguments the values are simply smashed together, so if \
you are setting system properties you need to set the key to "-Dprop=“

—Danno