List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    [8u20] Review Request for RT-36724 JavaFX Packager Renaming
From:       Danno Ferrin <danno.ferrin () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-04-29 18:41:20

Chris, Kevin, Steve,

Please review the javafxpackager renaming changes, in the Jira

Jira: https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-36724
WebRev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shemnon/RT-36724/webrev.00/

The areas I most want reviewed are the bash script and the windows =
launcher, and I also want to make sure it is not going to cause build =
problems.  All of the java changes relate to package relocation and =
leaving in legacy stubs for the current Ant, Maven, and Gradle plugins.

=97Danno=