List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    In(Sanity) Testing Mondays
From:       Lisa Selle <lisa.selle () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-01-30 14:21:30

The test matrix has been updated.  Please check it for your new
assignments and prepare accordingly (if you need to get a platform set
up, etc.)

https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/8u20

A couple items of note:  if for some reason (illness, meeting, etc.) you
miss the regular Monday testing slot, please go ahead and do your
testing later in the week (as soon as possible).  We are spread pretty
thin across the platforms, so if a couple people miss in the same week,
it leaves a big hole in our test coverage.  Also, when you download the
hudson build PLEASE download the latest samples bundle for testing
Ensemble.  Testing with old sample jars can lead us to miss bugs that
might get introduced into the samples themselves.

Thanks everyone, and happy testing!

Lisa