List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Android port status
From:       Stephen F Northover <steve.x.northover () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-12-31 18:04:07

Hi Johan,

Have you signed the OCA (Oracle Contributor Agreement)?

Ok, let's bootstrap your port and merge it with the existing code after
we are up and running.  I can see what looks like useful code in the
"android" directory and we can either copy it over or merge your code in
at a later time.  Let's continue this discussion in the JIRA.

https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-35123

Steve