List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    review request RT-28691: Region corner radii scaling issues when radii > 2*width,height
From:       Jim Graham <james.graham () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-11-27 7:15:51

Hi David and Felipe,

Please review my proposed fix for:
https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-28691

The webrev pointer, and a question, are in my recent comment there.

This makes every instance of corner radii handling I could find in
Region and NGRegion internally consistent, enforced by pre-filtering the
data through a single method in Region.

I am curious to hear from David about the interpretation I've made of
various anomalous cases of corner radii, and Felipe from general
graphics correctness of my calculations.  I mention a specific question
I had while developing the fix in the Jira comment with the webrev.

I tested it with Ensemble8 and the test cases in the report.  I haven't
written a specific test case that combines inset+percentage overflow
until I hear back from David (or anyone) about what the correct
interpretation is for that case...

			...jim