List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: JavaFX Builders, possible solution
From:       Stephen F Northover <steve.x.northover () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-10-30 13:32:15

Hi Andy,

It is unlikely that we will undeprecate the builders but more likely
that we could make them available as a separate download so that people
that wanted to use them could still use them.

Martin will follow up with you.  Essentially, we would accept changes
that were backward compatible to the deprecated builders.jar that we
make right now, but we are not interested in taking the builder code
base forward ourselves at this time.

Steve