List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Multiple JFXPanel?
From:       Pedro Duque Vieira <pedro.duquevieira () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-31 22:45:35

Hi,

I have a doubt. I have a swing app with embed javafx scene. My app has kind
of a MDI style interface. Right now only one window has been converted to
JavaFX, basically it's a window with a JFXPanel in it.
My question is if I want to convert the other windows as well should I also
put a JFXPanel in them? I would than have 2 JFXPanels in my app, does that
mean I would have 2 JavaFX scenes? Is that the way to do it? Would that
seriously hurt performance?

Thank you in advance, best regards,

--
Pedro Duque Vieira