List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Level of detail
From:       Jim Graham <james.graham () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-07-31 20:15:02

About the closest thing we have right now is the cacheHints which let you specify \
"that" you want to allow the cache to be scaled, but no ability to specify "by how \
much" before we re-render.  We've felt that mechanism needs to be eventually be \
evolved to allow more customization, but we haven't mapped out what \
controls/parameters to provide.

And, that is probably very basic compared to what you are asking for here, but a \
similar set of hints might work on an SVG node to control re-rendering...

			...jim