List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Change order of components insight FlowPane
From:       Richard Bair <richard.bair () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-07-31 17:38:10

I think this kind of question would be better handled on the forums. One thing I don't know if you are aware of, is that if you apply a transform to a node in a layout, it doesn't affect where that node is in the layout, so you could use drag and drop where the drag changes the translation of the node to move it around, and then only change the layout when needed. You can make it animating using this idea with more work by inserting a "dummy" in the right place and animate its pref width/height.

Richard