List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: My app locks up with b100
From:       Scott Palmer <swpalmer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-30 11:18:17

I saw the msgs about WebView. We do use it, but only to show online help after a user \
action.  WebView shouldn't be accessed during the app's startup and I don't see any \
messages in the console.

I will try to narrow it down further.  I already found an issue where layout lead to \
a stack overflow due to so hacks we had in our code to try to force the layout to \
behave.  So I know at least that the app is getting to the point where it is trying \
to do layout. But I commented out our attempts to force layout and now it just hangs \
before the stage is shown.

Scott