List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Underlines in WebView
From:       "John C. Turnbull" <ozemale () ozemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2013-04-30 10:48:53

Just out of curiosity, is there any reason why underlines in WebView (such
as is used for hyperlinks) are thick and fuzzy instead of being thin and
crisp like in all other web browsers?  It looks like an antialiasing side
effect which I imagine would be very easy to fix.  It makes a web page
rendered using JavaFX WebView look considerably different from what the end
user is used to so I am hoping it will be fixed.

-jct