List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    hg: openjfx/8/graphics/rt: Fixed missing javadoc images & resources for Gradle.
From:       hang.vo () oracle ! com
Date:       2013-03-27 1:17:52

Changeset: efcc8dfcca37
Author:    Richard Bair <richard.bair@oracle.com>
Date:      2013-03-26 18:14 -0700

Fixed missing javadoc images & resources for Gradle.

Also switched usage of BINARY_STUB because I found then when supplying it from the \
command line it wasn't working as expected (a mystery here to be followed up on). \
Added code to skip any inner classes when generating headers that are Foo$1 style \
anonymous classes. Fixed the individual javadoc runs (mistakenly was trying to \
execute java instead of javadoc). Removed all empty dirs after javafx generation. \
Copied javadoc doc-files into javadocs (gradle lacked support. Oh my!). Implemented \
Css2Bin converter for caspian and other built in css files. Fixed list of things to \
omit when building on something other than windows. I don't have this completely \
correct and have more work to do here. Made sdk depend on javadoc generation.

! build.gradle
! generator.gradle