List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    [API-REVIEW] RT-27785: Add "margin" property to node and make it styleable from CSS
From:       Richard Bair <richard.bair () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-01-30 23:04:43

As previously discussed, this patch adds a "margin" property to Node, =
bundled in the MiscProperties bucket so as not to incur overhead for =
people not using it. As it turns out, there is a non-obvious moment when =
MiscProperties will also get inflated -- if you call =
BorderPane.clearConstraints(node) (or clearConstraints on any of the =
other *Panes), because we have to check whether the property is bound =
prior to resetting it.

I'm not really happy with that, so if I can get a code review from =
Jasper maybe we can get something a little nicer worked out here.

Otherwise, pretty straightforward.

http://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-27785=