List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    JavaFX SDK 8 on Beagleboard
From:       conrad () chiwestern ! com (Conrad Winchester)
Date:       2012-12-31 7:04:10

An update for you all,

I have managed to get the JDK 8 running on a Hardkernel ODROID-U2 \
(http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G135341370451), \
and so the 'No such file or directory issue' seems to be very specific to the \
Beagleboard-Xm.

However, when I try to run JavaFX samples it crashes, because the EGL2 libraries are \
not installed in the Linaro Ubuntu that I have for the U2.

I am going to try to build/install the EGL libraries for the board, but am not sure \
how easy that will be. Can anybody advise?

Conrad Winchester