List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Metro apps
From:       zonski () gmail ! com (Daniel Zwolenski)
Date:       2012-12-27 1:33:47

All good questions that I'd also like to see answered at some point.

Regarding jfx apps in the windows store, my initial investigation into this is it \
should be legally and technically fine (I am no lawyer, blah, blah, blah) and \
potentially quite easy.

Supporting this via the JFX maven plugin (so you'd do a mvn jfx:build-win-app-store \
and potentially a similar deploy version that did the upload for you) is about 4th or \
5th on my todo list, which possibly means around feb. If anyone wants to help on this \
front it could be sooner - just shout out.

Priority #1 for me though is to get the jfx packaging tools building and deployed \
into maven central. From that, everything else flows.