List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    JDK 7 & Retina: How to prevent HiDPI scaling?
From:       anthony.petrov () oracle ! com (Anthony Petrov)
Date:       2012-11-28 10:05:33

(I'm CC'ing openjfx-dev@ since this is a JavaFX topic)

I think you might want to check out the following issue:

http://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-24009

Currently JavaFX isn't HiDPI-aware, and as such this is impossible to
turn automatic scaling off (unless there's a hack in OS X for this.)

PS. If you're interested in support for this feature in JDK as well,
here's a bug to watch: http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=8000629

--
best regards,
Anthony