List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    status of 3D support on Linux
From:       chien.yang () oracle ! com (Chien Yang)
Date:       2012-10-31 16:10:21

Hi Udo,

     Thank you for your understanding. You can bypass JavaFX GPU
blacklist checking mechanism by specifying the following property at
start up:
-Dprism.forceGPU=false

     It will be great if you have the resources, in-house, to evaluate a
particular GPU that interest you. We may be able to assist you further
by taking it off the blacklist, if it passes your internal evaluation
process. Of course, this will include passing our internal SQE process too.

Thanks,
- Chien