List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Antialiasing in 3D graphics
From:       chien.yang () oracle ! com (Chien Yang)
Date:       2012-10-31 0:04:50

JavaFX 8 will support multisample anti-aliasing (MSAA) for 3D Scene and
SubScene. Application can request for it at construction time, if it
supported by the system GPU.

public Scene(Parent root,  double width,  double height, boolean
depthBuffer, boolean antiAliasing)
public SubScene(Parent root, double width, double height,  boolean
depthBuffer, boolean antiAlias)

- Chien