List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    iOS button images in ConferenceScheduleApp?
From:       danno.ferrin () shemnon ! com (Danno Ferrin)
Date:       2012-10-26 20:58:18

There are other indicators, check the OpenJFX source for Toolkit.isIOS.
 The question for me is if we will get the bits behind it when the full
stack of OpenJFX hits mercurial.

--
There is nothing that will hold me back.  I know who I am....
I remember wher I came from, and I feel stronger for knowing.