List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    RT-24088 (accepting patches from the community)
From:       jonathan.giles () oracle ! com (Jonathan Giles)
Date:       2012-10-26 8:52:19

The tweak was unassigned simply because the team member that previously
owned that bug has moved to another team and no longer owns the TabPane
control. This will definitely have an impact on our ability to handle
bugs and tweaks, but I do appreciate having these cases where patches
have been provided brought to my attention.

If you want I will happily work with you to review this patch and
consider integrating it, but first there is a need to sign an OCA before
it is possible for us to accept a patch into OpenJFX. You can find more
out about that here: http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/

Thanks,
-- Jonathan