List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    poor performance when part of window sits outside of desktop screen
From:       jmartine_1026 () yahoo ! com (Jose Martinez)
Date:       2012-09-28 17:19:37

Hello,

I been troubleshooting this performance issue that has been?plaguing?me for weeks. \
?It turns out that regardless of the size of my Stage, if part of it sits outside of \
the desktop screen (so that 100% of it is not visible on the desktop) then \
performance drops considerably. ?

The FPS drop from 60 to low 50's but that might be misleading. ?Where 50 FPS would be \
fine (i would imagine), in my case it causes jitterish movement of Node along their \
PathTransitions.

http://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-25350

thanks
jose