List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Syntax for image-pattern support in CSS
From:       richard.bair () oracle ! com (Richard Bair)
Date:       2012-08-31 22:36:01

Never mind me, it has been a long day :-). Of course the repeating-image-pattern \
function solves my problem. So I will simply do:

repeating-image-pattern(<uri-string>)

In the case of image-pattern, the uri-string is mandatory, and we default to 0%, 0%, \
100%, 100%, true (just like the constructor). You can just specify the numbers and \
not bother with the boolean if you want. You only have to specify the boolean if you \
need to specify the numbers and have it not be proportional.

For the tiling case, just use repeating-image-pattern and be happy.

Seems great.

Richard