List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    JavaFX and SWT (Eclipse SDK) on Linux and Popup/Context-Menus
From:       tom.schindl () bestsolution ! at (Tom Schindl)
Date:       2012-07-30 12:08:40

Hi,

I've more and more reports from users about this breaking their Eclipse.
Is there anyone looking into this?

I've filed http://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-23411 but I'm not sure
someone really looks into this.

I'm happy the get a developer started to reproduce the problem by doing
a screenshare session, ... because as outlined it can't be reproduced in
a standalone SWT-embedding.

Tom