List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Mouse pressed on window when another window(popup) is active
From:       pavel.safrata () oracle ! com (Pavel Safrata)
Date:       2012-07-25 14:38:02

Hello Pedro,
this is a bug, the events should always be properly paired. Please file
a Jira issue. It's usually better to file a Jira issue right away, even
if it's not a bug we have a publicly searchable record of it for future
reference.

Note that fixing the bug will probably lead to the main window getting
no events from the gesture (the hiding popup will consume the whole
gesture instead of just the pressed event). We've already chosen this
approach when dealing with a similar issue:
http://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-16558

Thanks,
Pavel