List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Deployment
From:       pedro.duquevieira () gmail ! com (Pedro Duque Vieira)
Date:       2012-02-27 18:59:03

Hi Jeff,

Yes that's right I'm still using javafx 2.0.3. Thanks.

As for the installer I think an installer that checks if java and javafx is
present and installs them if needed.
I think this is already available for webstart and applets so it might just
be a question of having this available
for installers.
Also adding desktop/start menu shortcuts if the user wants, and creating an
.exe file for windows users.

For mac and windows I'm not sure what they use for installed apps, it's
been a while since I last created an installer for those environments.

Thanks,

--
Pedro Duque Vieira