List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Conventions for multi platform code and resources
From:       steve () winnall ! ch (Stephen Winnall)
Date:       2012-02-24 21:35:52

I was thinking of something like the I18N ResourceBundle conventions, so you could \
have

	Windows
	Windows_XP
	Windows_7
	MacOSX
	MacOSX_Lion
	etc

But it's more complicated because I18N could also apply on top of that. The problem \
isn't limited to JavaFX either, I think. Are there any Java conventions for this in \
the broader context?

Nor am I sure how to handle Linux (per distro? per desktop/KDE/Gnome?).

Steve