List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Mac conventions
From:       deep.blue.6802 () gmail ! com (Jeff McDonald)
Date:       2012-02-21 22:24:13

There has been some discussion about supporting other MacOS specific menu
items, but I don't think that's been done. There's been some discussion
about improving the API do fit in with the native Mac menubar better. I
have some ideas that I'll toss out here on this list soon that touches on
the subject.

Cheers,
jeff