List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Calendar / DatePicker control
From:       tbee () tbee ! org (Tom Eugelink)
Date:       2012-01-25 19:54:33

You (probably) have cloned the repository. Any work you do, you commit against your \
local repository and then you sync (merge) that repository with the central one on \
google. This is the basics. AFAIK there are no branches.

JFXtras for now is the semi official incubator for OpenJFX. We get to play and the \
Oracle guys (in our case Jonathan) will determine if it gets included in OpenJFX. In \
the end there will be one CalendarPicker that is included, and for that it must be \
structured as a JFX control, with a control class, behavior and skin. If you have \
issues with the current base Jonathan would like the control to start on, \
CalendarPickerX, than please open up a discussion. Probably in the JFXtras mailing \
list (although I can imagine keeping it here could be wise as well).

You naturally are always welcome to create your own implementation or skin, as part \
of JFXtras or as your own project.

Tom