List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Developing OpenJFX in IDEA
From:       richard.bair () oracle ! com (Richard Bair)
Date:       2011-12-24 0:28:36

I've just pushed some IDEA project files up to rt. Is anybody else out there using IDEA? (I just downloaded version 11, community edition yesterday). You should be able to just open rt in IDEA and it will bring up four different modules or so. I'm working on getting it all setup "just right", and would love to hear back from other IDEA users on this thread any problems or enhancements to the build files.

Cheers
Richard