List:       openjdk-nio-dev
Subject:    Java 7 FileSystem Providers as SPI questions
From:       youcangetme () yahoo ! com (John Bryant)
Date:       2011-01-12 12:45:52

Alan and Sherman,

Thank you! I found the demo and examples. I have been working with Java for a
number of years and just quit paying attention to what actually came with the
JDK. If my IDE didn't have it, Google it ;-)

Again, thanks guys for your speedy help. Nothing like crying out for help, going
to sleep all depressed. Then, waking up and skidding into work (ice everywhere
here in Atlanta, GA) only to find bright and wonderful messages in one's inbox!

 jB-)