List:       openjdk-net-dev
Subject:    Re: [teststabilization] RFR: 8224603: Replace wildcard address with loopback or local host in tests
From:       Daniel Fuchs <daniel.fuchs () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-05-24 15:19:29

Hi Vyom,

On 24/05/2019 15:37, Vyom Tiwari wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> SocksProxyVersion.java is one of them my local repo it is showing
> (Copyright (c) 2011, 2015, Oracle and/or its).

No, that one is correct. But BadProxySelector.java was missing it.
Thanks for catching that.

> I was talking do we need
> both(printing message on System.err & throwing exception), as you
> already explain throwing exception is required but do we need   same
> error message ("Server could not start:") on System.err as well ?

      The exception might be swallowed if the
      server is started in an executor thread though - so let's keep
      both.

I have pushed the changes.
If you see anything else it can go in the next batch :-)

best regards,

-- daniel