List:       openjdk-net-dev
Subject:    Re: URLStreamHandler.getHostAddress() performance
From:       Pavel Rappo <pavel.rappo () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-11-27 22:11:42

Peter, thanks a lot for the link and such a detailed explanation. I've been working \
with URL/URLStreamHandler recently to make them "modularization ready" and have \
noticed some of the problems you were talking about as well. I do think we should \
make our best effort to fix it. Give me some time and I'll get back to this. Thanks.

-Pavel