List:       openjdk-net-dev
Subject:    Http client API review (final)
From:       michael.x.mcmahon () oracle ! com (Michael McMahon)
Date:       2012-11-30 18:20:04

Hi,

I have just posted another draft of the http client API for review.
This will be the final round of review before we submit it to the CCC.

It can be seen at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/httpclient/CCCv1.1/javadoc/

Probably the biggest change is that we removed the multiple overloaded
set/getBody() methods on HttpRequestBuilder and HttpResponse and replaced
then with a hierarchy of types defined in a new package
java.net.httpclient.content.

But, there are many other smaller changes too. If you have been
following the work
at the java.net project then you will have seen all of this before.
We would like to finalise the CCC request by Wednesday Dec 5.
So, comments would be most welcome as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Michael