List:       openjdk-nashorn-dev
Subject:    Parsing files and folders with Java
From:       Matt Zand <mahdiumd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-07-14 17:16:43

Hi,

I have a content folder on my website with more than few thousand images
and videos. I want to write Java code to do following:

1- Read all files on the folder

2- Remove all files that are older than 2 years ago

3- Loop through all content files to check file type and save them in two
arrays (one for images and another for videos)

4- Merge new image array files with an existing image folder files but if
duplicate exists, override the older version of file.

What is best way to achieve this?

--
Cheers,

Matt Zand