List:       openjdk-nashorn-dev
Subject:    Re:expose custome object or function to script environementt
From:       buddhi mihara <buddhi.mihara () live ! com>
Date:       2014-02-05 8:46:17

what i mean is without using javascript we can use java to expose scriptObject to \
javascript environment.(just like Math Object. ). i need to add a function as a \
property of that function.(like abs function in Math Object). so i add a property \
called bind to my process object and when user ask var foo = process.bind(param); i \
create a new object of bind class.(bind class is a class which inherits from JSObject \
class).what i ask is think if i need to add multiple function to scriptObject process \
in java level do i need to write a separate class which inherits from JSObject, for \
each of that function or is there any alternatives. i asked this because in every \
global object like Math.oracle use following structure @Function(attributes = \
Attribute.NOT_ENUMERABLE)    public static Object toString(final Object self) {       \
return getBoolean(self).toString();    } i want to attach all the function to process \
object in java level thank you 		 	   		  =