List:       openjdk-lambda-spec-observers
Subject:    RE: An unintended interaction
From:       "Zakharov, Vladimir" <Vladimir.Zakharov () gs ! com>
Date:       2013-10-30 12:53:58

I too feel it is harmless. Not even mostly harmless, just harmless. I feel it is not \
more unexpected than having main() running in an abstract class…

The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
See http://www.gs.com/disclaimer/global_email for important risk disclosures, \
conflicts of interest and other terms and conditions relating to this e-mail and your \
reliance on information contained in it.  This message may contain confidential or \
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us \
immediately and delete this message.  See http://www.gs.com/disclaimer/email for \
further information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic \
communication.  If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message \
and we will send the contents to you.