List:       openjdk-lambda-dev
Subject:    Survey on sun.misc.Unsafe
From:       Paul Sandoz <paul.sandoz () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-01-24 15:35:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

We are gathering feedback on sun.misc.Unsafe usage. If you have ever =
used it please consider taking this survey and helping us out:

  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/sun-misc-Unsafe

--

We also plan to trawl stuff on repos. I have done a selective bit of =
that already, running with a little tool spitting out method usage =

Paul.