List:       openjdk-lambda-dev
Subject:    Re: Open source project to learn JDK 8 features.
From:       Kon Soulianidis <kon () outrospective ! org>
Date:       2013-10-23 6:58:50

Hi Graham

At the next MelbJVM meetup \
(http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-Java-JVM-Users-Group/events/140852482/) we are going \
to do a Lambda workshop.  This is based on the Lambda programming lab given at \
JavaOne by Stuart Marks, Simon Ritter, Angela Caceido and Maurice Naufalin.  \
http://stuartmarks.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/javaone-2013-has-begun

I'll also take a look at yours and see what we can incorporate.

Thank you for sharing.

Kon