List:       openjdk-lambda-dev
Subject:    summary of point lambdafication survey
From:       stuart.marks () oracle ! com (Stuart Marks)
Date:       2011-09-30 21:48:04

On 9/29/11 10:26 PM, Ryan Musgrave wrote:
> Stuart Marks wrote:
>> * Process.onExit(block)
>    - execute block when the process exits
> Would this include the relevant addition to ProcessBuilder?

I imagine that it would. The survey response didn't have much more than what I
had listed here. It was pretty informal.

I also note that a JEP to update the Process API has just been posted:

   http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/102

Presumably some kind of process-state-changed callback would be included with
that update, possibly using lambda.

(To see other JEPs and to learn more about the JEP process, look here:)

   http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/0

s'marks